guilde scorpios - monster paradise Index du Forum

guilde scorpios - monster paradise Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Doing Time Like A Spy How The CIA Taught Me To Survive An

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde scorpios - monster paradise Index du Forum -> Préinscription -> A lire avant de vous inscrire
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
delphtand

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 13:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Doing Time Like A Spy How The CIA Taught Me To Survive An Répondre en citant

Doing Time Like A Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison
by John Kiriakou
rating: 4.0 (5 reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Doing Time Like A Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison
>>>ONLINE BOOK Doing Time Like A Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison

Details:
price: $14.99
bound:
publisher: Rare Bird Books, A Vireo Book (May 16, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1945572418, 978-1945572418,
weight: 1.2 pounds (
filesize:

Doing Time Like A Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison John Kiriakou

Shelves:...

.op_sp_fanyi{font-size:1em;word-break:normal;}
.op_sp_fanyi .op_sp_fanyi_read{display: inline-block;*display: inline;*zoom:1;margin-left:4px;*position:relative;*top:-2px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_how_read,.op_sp_fanyi_mp3_play{display:block;width:14px;height:11px;overflow:hidden;background: url(http://s1.bdstatic.com/r/www/aladdin/img/dic3/iconall.gif) no-repeat;text-decoration:none;margin-right:8px;margin-top:7px;*margin-top:9px;_margin-top:11px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_mp3_play{background-position:0 -14px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_how_read a,.op_sp_fanyi_how_read span{display:block;}
.op_sp_fanyi_how_read a{width:15px;height:15px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_fmp_flash_div{height: 1px;width: 1px;position: absolute;right: 0;overflow: hidden;}
.op_sp_fanyi_line_one{line-height: 20px;font-size:16px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_line_two{
margin-top:6px;
position: relative;
font-size: 18px;
line-height: 24px;
}
.op_sp_fanyi_links {
padding-left: 1px;
font-size: 12px;
line-height: 14px;
}
.op_sp_fanyi_more {
margin-right: 18px;
}

Doing Time Like A Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison

像间谍一样做时间:中情局怎样教我在监狱里生存和成长?

全部释义和例句试试人工翻译
Doing Time Like a Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison by John Kiriakou is on Rflutist’s currently-reading shelf.prison in ...
In Berlin for a preview of his book Doing Time Like a Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison, prior to a fascinating ...
tips on how to survive prison from his upcoming book: “DOING TIME LIKE A SPY: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison...
2014年12月11日 - You’ve just finished writing a new book, Doing Time Like A Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prisonprison in...
Doing Time Like A Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison is Kiriakou’s memoir of his time in prison and is at once ...
While attendees waited for John Kiriakou to present his new book, “Doing Time Like a Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison...
You’ve just finished writing a new book, Doing Time Like A Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in PrisonCan you give us a sneak...
Kiriakou, who has written the soon-to-be-released book, Doing Time Like a Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison,...
Kiriakou’s memoir, which has just been published, is titled Doing Time Like a Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in PrisonJohn ...
Much of this will be documented in a forthcoming book, Doing Time Like a Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison, along with...

Comprehensive Real-Time News Feed for Democrat...prison in...
Kiriakou’s fascinating upcoming book, Doing Time Like A Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison, in today’s very ...
It’s titled, “Doing Time Like A Spy — How the CIA Taught Me To Survive And Thrive In Prison.” It offers 20 life-lessons learned in the CIA...
Doing Time Like A Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison, Doing Time Like A Spy How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive...
2017年5月22日 -  shameless plug: My book,“Doing Time Like a Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison,” was published this week查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
2017年4月30日 - Former CIA officer John Kiriakou is the sixth individual charged by the Obama administration under the Espionage Act for ?leaking? classifie...
John Kiriakou’s Doing Time Like a Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison paints a disturbing portrait of a U.Sprison in...
Doing Time Like a Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison by John Kiriakou is on Rflutist’s currently-reading shelf. John Kiriakou's Doing Time Like a Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison pain...
Doing Time Like a Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison (Rare Bird Books, 2017) is a memoir about Kiriakou's 30-month ...
Kiriakou’s fascinating upcoming book, Doing Time Like A Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison, in today’s very special Ron ...
2017年6月11日 -  A Portrait of the CIA in Prison John Kiriakou’s Doing Time Like a Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison paints a ...
2017年5月18日 - His memoir, which has just been published, is titled Doing Time Like a Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison...
John Kiriakou’s Doing Time Like a Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison paints a disturbing portrait of a U.S

John Kiriakou’s Doing Time Like a Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison paints a disturbing portrait of a U.SShelves:...
Doing Time Like a Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison by John Kiriakou is on Terryann’s currently-reading shelf.prison in...
Doing Time Like a Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison by John Kiriakou is on Terryann’s currently-reading shelf.I’ve be...
Doing Time Like A Spy: A great memoir offers the-rest-of-the-story appeal, and when the CIA, 9/11, waterboarding, whistleblowing, scapegoating,...
DOING TIME LIKE A SPY How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison by John Kiriakou BUY NOW FROM AMAZON BARNES & NOBLE LOCAL BOOKSELLER...
he gives tips on how to survive prison from his upcoming book: “DOING TIME LIKE A SPY: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison”...
2017年6月5日 - John Kiriakou’s Doing Time Like a Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison paints a disturbing portrait of a U.S...
Doing Time Like A Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison Description : An author interview with John Kiriakou A Real Life ...
John Kiriakou’s Doing Time Like a Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison paints a disturbing portrait of a U.SCan you give us a sn...
John Kiriakou, a former CIA officer and author of Doing Time Like A Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison, discusses why he ...
tips on how to survive prison from his upcoming book: “DOING TIME LIKE A SPY: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison...
His memoir, which has just been published, is titled Doing Time Like a Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison...
A Portrait of the CIA in PrisonBy DavidSwansonwashingtonsblog.com John Kiriakous Doing Time Like a Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive...

2017年6月15日 -  author of  “Doing Time Like a Spy – How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison,” the prison to which they sent him...
A jailhouse interview with the man whose disclosures prompted this week’s damning torture reportIn 2007, 15-year CIA veteran John Kiriakou told an ...
Kiriakou joins the show to talk about his new book, “Doing Time Like A Spy: How The CIA Taught Me To Survive And Thrive In Prison...
CIA’s War on Terror (2009) and Doing Time Like a Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison (due out in May)...

It’s titled, “Doing Time Like A Spy — How the CIA Taught Me To Survive And Thrive In Prison.” It offers 20 life-lessons learned ...
John Kiriakou’s Doing Time Like a Spy: How the CIA Taught Me to Survive and Thrive in Prison paints a disturbing portrait of a U.S

48a4f088c3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 13:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde scorpios - monster paradise Index du Forum -> Préinscription -> A lire avant de vous inscrire Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange